- BA Degree - Psychology
- CNHC Registered
- CPCAB Counselling
- CPCAB Diploma - Life Coaching
- Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (BFRP)
- Usui Reiki Master-Teacher
- Karuna Reiki® Master-Teacher
- Diploma - Equine & Animal Healing
- Spiritual Healer (NFSH/Healing Trust)
- Angel Therapist®, certified by Doreen Virtue
- ACT2 Practitioner (Animal Healing & Communication)
- Pet Psychology
- Crystal Healing
- Management Committee Member of the UK Reiki Federation
- National Coordinator & Surrey Area Representative of the UK Reiki Federation
- Master-Teacher Member of the UK Reiki Federation - www.reikifed.co.uk
- BFRP - Bach Foundation - www.bachcentre.com
- CNHC - Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council - www.cnhc.org.uk
- International Center for Reiki Training Membership No. 85009 - www.reiki.org
- MHAO - Member of the Healing Animals Organisation - www.healinganimals.org
- ATP® - Certified by Doreen Virtue Ph.D - www.angeltherapy.com
- ACT2 - Animal Communication Training - www.animalcommunicationtraining.co.uk
- NYRO - Neal's Yard Remedies Organic - https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/susanemma
If you are looking for a professional practitioner who only practices therapies they have personally experienced to be useful and effective, then you've come to the right place. I am very passionate about what I do - because I have learnt first-hand that they work!
By learning with some of the best teachers in the world, I have gone to great lengths to ensure the quality of my training - those amazing people include Frans Stiene, William Lee Rand, Doreen Virtue, Jack Angelo.
We are all constantly learning and growing, so I do not profess to be a "master" of anything, but I do know that I am dedicated to helping others in the very best way that I can because I realise through experience, that no one likes to feel sad/depressed/unwell/lost/alone/angry/frustrated… the list goes on – we’ve all been there at some point in our lives.
I feel a tremendous sense of fulfilment by aiming to offer my students and clients the highest standard of training and service that I am able. I put a huge amount of time and effort into the services I offer because that is the very least I would expect from any practitioner I visit myself, so this is why I carry out Continued Professional Development and attend regular courses to enhance my knowledge.
I also deeply relate to the idea that “when the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, which I take to mean that when one is truly ready to help themselves, and ready to begin their healing or learning, they will be led to the right practitioner/teacher for them at that time.
So, when the time comes that I am the right healer/teacher for you, I sincerely look forward to meeting you!
About CNHC Registration
The Department of Health has recommended that where people are looking for complementary health practitioners they use someone who is registered with CNHC.
Listing on an Accredited Register
CNHC is approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, a body accountable to Parliament. This provides additional assurance that CNHC registrants meet UK-wide standards of patient safety and service quality.
General Medical Council guidance
Doctors are able to refer patients to practitioners on Accredited Registers – which includes everyone registered with CNHC.