So you made your New Year's resolutions... kept them for "x" number of weeks/days (look at you!) and now they lie wasted like last year's Christmas wrapping...
What's good about this?
You've had time to think about whether they were reactive resolutions or genuine ones that matter to you.
What's bad about this?
You're like a boat with no compass and now you need to get yourself back to where you really want to be going.
What are you going to do about it?
You're going to join our fabulous group of like-minded people who want to smash 2019 right out the park and make it count.
You're going to spend 2 hours each week, over 3 weeks deciding what's REALLY important to you, what you want and WHY and also, you're going to get guidance on HOW you're going to do it.
Join us in MARCH 2019 for a our vision board and goal setting course.
The last time we did a workshop like this we had new jobs, new houses, new laptops ... and new husbands :-0 (okay that’s a joke but we won’t judge if that’s what you want :-) )
* Gain and keep momentum in a group setting of supportive, like-minded individuals
* Explore self-discovery - change your life by being aware of what drives you
* Create your vision - when last did you stop and take stock of the direction your life is taking? When last did you ask yourself “Am I happy? What do I really want? Where am I going?”
* Make a clear strategy, take action to manifest and then reflect and celebrate!
* Shift yourself into a higher vibration and see the positive change this brings about in your life
* In short: SEE IT, BELIEVE IT, BE IT!
Start Time: 8pm
Dates: Thursday, 14th March 2019
Thursday, 21st March 2019
Thursday, 28th March 2019
Venue: Susan-Emma Complementary Therapy & Surrey School of Reiki
11 Conquest Road, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 1SN
In order to offer personal support, spaces are limited and are offered on a first come first served basis.
You can book your place quickly and easily here: www.susanemma.com/booknow/visionboard
If you have any questions, please get in touch: 077 8968 1775 / email@example.com
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” - Anatole France