If you've ever wondered what a Reiki Share is, please keep reading to find out more.
What is a Reiki Share?
A Reiki Share is a meeting at which everyone has a chance to both receive, and give, Reiki healing with others.
Who attends a Reiki Share?
Reiki practitioners of all levels and abilities are welcome - you do not need to be experienced and equally, no matter how experienced you are, there's always more to learn!
What are the benefits of attending a Reiki Share?
* Spend time with a group of lovely, welcoming and warm people who will support you on your Reiki journey - no matter where you're at!
* Receive a huge boost of healing energy - feel relaxed, renewed and back in balance
* A rare opportunity to be cared for, fussed over and generally looked after ;-)
* If you are part of a membership body, you can add the hours spent at the Reiki Share to your Continued Professional Development (CPD) record - this is a formal requirement to maintain your membership
* Learn more about Reiki and other topics, discuss ideas and common interests
* Attendance at Reiki shares are a compulsory requirement of most Reiki courses
* Venue - Addlestone, Surrey, KT15
* Parking - plenty of unrestricted parking
* Spaces are limited to ensure everyone is well cared for
* £10 per person - drinks and refreshments and complimentary Bach Flower Remedies included
* Pre-booking is essential
You can save your space immediately by booking here now: SAVE MY SPACE NOW
TUESDAY 30TH OCTOBER 11.00am
SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 11.30am
TUESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER 10.00am
THURSDAY 22ND NOVEMBER 8.00pm
THURSDAY 6TH DECEMBER 10.00am
THURSDAY 13TH DECEMBER 8.00pm
SATURDAY 15TH DECEMBER 11.30am