If you've ever wondered what a Reiki Share is, please keep reading to find out more.
What is a Reiki Share?
A Reiki Share is a meeting at which everyone has a chance to both receive, and give, Reiki healing with others.
Who attends a Reiki Share?
Reiki practitioners of all levels and abilities are welcome - you do not need to be experienced and equally, no matter how experienced you are, there's always more to learn!
What are the benefits of attending a Reiki Share?
* Spend time with a group of lovely, welcoming and warm people who will support you on your Reiki journey - no matter where you're at!
* Receive a huge boost of healing energy - feel relaxed, renewed and back in balance
* A rare opportunity to be cared for, fussed over and generally looked after ;-)
* If you are part of a membership body, you can add the hours spent at the Reiki Share to your Continued Professional Development (CPD) record - this is a formal requirement to maintain your membership
* Learn more about Reiki and other topics, discuss ideas and common interests
* Attendance at Reiki shares are a compulsory requirement of most Reiki courses
* Venue - Addlestone, Surrey, KT15
* Parking - plenty of unrestricted parking
* Spaces are limited to ensure everyone is well cared for
* £10 per person - drinks and refreshments and complimentary Bach Flower Remedies included
* Pre-booking is essential
You can save your space immediately by booking here now: SAVE MY SPACE NOW
Make sure you put them in your diary and they don't move for anything! This is your 'me time', your time to recover, refresh and reconnect
Saturday, 21st September, 1pm
Thursday, 26th September, 10am
Tuesday, 8th October, 8pm
Saturday, 19th October, 1pm
Tuesday, 22nd October, 10am
Thursday, 7th November, 8pm
Sunday, 17th November, 1pm
Friday, 22nd November, 10am
Monday, 9th December, 8pm
Saturday, 14th December, 1pm
Wednesday, 18th December, 10am