If you've ever wondered what a Reiki Share is, please keep reading to find out more.
What is a Reiki Share?
A Reiki Share is a meeting at which everyone has a chance to both receive, and give, Reiki healing with others.
Who attends a Reiki Share?
Reiki practitioners of all levels and abilities are welcome - you do not need to be experienced and equally, no matter how experienced you are, there's always more to learn!
What are the benefits of attending a Reiki Share?
* Spend time with a group of lovely, welcoming and warm people who will support you on your Reiki journey - no matter where you're at!
* Receive a huge boost of healing energy - feel relaxed, renewed and back in balance
* A rare opportunity to be cared for, fussed over and generally looked after ;-)
* If you are part of a membership body, you can add the hours spent at the Reiki Share to your Continued Professional Development (CPD) record - this is a formal requirement to maintain your insurance
* Learn more about Reiki and other topics, discuss ideas and common interests
* Attendance at Reiki shares are a compulsory requirement of most Reiki courses
* Venue - Addlestone, Surrey, KT15
* Parking - plenty of unrestricted parking
* Time - Either 1pm or 8pm start depending on the dates (please check listing)
* Spaces are limited to ensure everyone is well cared for
* £10 per person - drinks and refreshments included
* To avoid disappointment, pre-booking is essential
* Dates - please see as noted
Thursday, 5th October - 8pm
Sunday, 22nd October - 1pm
Sunday, 19th November - 1pm
Thursday, 7th December - 8pm
Sunday, 10th December - 1pm